Aside from the décor, food, and couture, the brides, oh the brides, are extremely demanding when it comes to make-up. Ladies, just a heads up: if you think your ordinary primer, eye sun sunglasses, or lipstick is going to make you look lifeless terrify for your D-Day, think again. It’s time to wake up, Sunshine, and smell the coffee!
Weddings aren’t the time to put on your regular make-up to look flawless. While you may believe that this is the safest and most cost-effective way to cut your regular budget, lovelies, this is an incredibly terrible or, at the very least, the worst idea that has ever crossed your mind.
If you want to have a photo-ready appearance, hiring a professional make-up artist is the way to go. Professional artists use top-of-the-line make-up brands for brides like MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Christian Dior, as well as techniques like HD and airbrush, to give you a superstar look on your wedding day, which is why they are so expensive. However, some of them are content to deal with the brands you already own and need to apply to your skin, which should drastically reduce the overall package cost. And, if you pay attention to how they apply it to your skin, you’ll be able to use your own product for a friend’s mehndi, sangeet, or cocktail party. It’s a win-win situation for everyone!
So, until your big day, here are the best makeup brands for brides and low-cost options you can start looking for and stocking up on.
Price Range Remarks:
- High: Product prices start at Rs. 1500/-
- Medium: Product prices start at Rs. 1000/-
- Low prices: Products start at Rs. 500/-
The majority of us began our make-up software journey with Lakmé. One of India’s oldest and most trusted beauty manufacturers for brides has been beautifying girls all over the world. With its unique make-up reinventions, the logo has evolved over time and continues to trendily the make-up industry. Lakmé has changed the way brides practice dressing up for their big day with the introduction of its Bridal Dream Team and Absolute Collection.
Everything that isn’t part of the Lakmé Absolute Collection is below it.
Low to Medium Price Range
Revlon became the first global brand to ever hit the Indian make-up industry, and it continues to reign supreme as the most trusted and dependable desire of all. This well-known and dependable beauty symbol is a personal favourite of women of all ages. TV, Bollywood celebrities, and brides-to-be love its Ultra HD and Photo Ready series.
Below the Ultra HD and Photo Ready Collection are all products.
Medium price range
Have sensitive skin and are hesitant to use any beauty products? Clinique has a wide range of merchandise that suit all skin types, even the most sensitive, which is why it is one of the most well-known brands worldwide. Clinique never fails to impress, whether it’s with their endless skin care options or their fantastic beauty product selection.
- Clinique Superbalanced Foundation and Superbalanced Powder Foundation are two of Clinique’s most popular foundations.
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer is a concealer that is applied with a brush
- Clinique Curling Mascara (High Impact)
- Clinique Brows Instant Lift
- Clinique Fresh Bloom is a colour that can be used all over the body.
- Clinique’s Quick Blush is a quick-to-apply blush.
- Clinique High Impact Lipstick S is a high-impact lipstick from Clinique.
Price Range: High
Did you know that Maybelline contributed to the introduction of mascara to the Indian market? After L’Oreal Paris, it’s no surprise that this is the most sought-after luxury beauty brand. Every new type of make-up introduced by way of this company is an instant hit, with make-up artists lining up to get their hands on it first.
- Color Tattoo eye shadow (24-hour wear) by Maybelline
- Blush Studio Cheeky Glow by Maybelline
- Color sensational Lip Polish by Maybelline
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Maybelline the Colossal Volume’ Express® Mascara Maybelline the Colossal Volume’ Express® Mascara
Medium to high price range
L’Oréal Paris is a French cosmetics company.
L’Oréal Paris is the most cherished brand and each girl’s dream splendor product line, as evidenced by the fact that it is recommended by many major celebrities all over the world. This logo never fails to deliver merchandise that makes you feel and appear like a Hollywood celebrity. Their merchandise now not only suit the Indian skin tone, but also adapt to the changing weather conditions.
- Loreal True Match Super-Bendable Two-Way Powder Foundation (Loreal True Match Super-Bendable Two-Way Powder Foundation)
- Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine Review L’Oréal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
- Infallible Eye Shadows by L’Oreal Paris
- Volume Million Lashes by L’Oreal Paris Mascara
- Color Riche Moist Matte lipstick by L’Oreal Paris
- Shine Caresse Lip Colors by L’Oreal Paris
- Gelmatic Super Liner by L’Oreal Paris
- Color Riche Nail Polish by L’Oreal Paris
Medium to high price range
This symbol is self-explanatory. Makeup fans are well-versed in the subject. MAC, one of the most well-liked make-up brands for brides all over the world, never stops innovating to provide make-up, styling, cosmetics, and beauty gear that meet the demanding desires of ladies who want to look glam at all times.
- Fix + Spray by MAC
- Face & Body Foundation by MAC
- “Soft & Gentle” MAC Mineralize Highlighter
- Pre and Prime Highlighter Pen by MAC
- Mineralize Skin finish Powder by MAC
- MAC Prolong wear Concealer is a concealer that lasts a long time.
- Shroom, Soft Brown, Cork/Embark, and Carbon are MAC eyeshadows. (Make a four-color palette)
- Ruby Woo (Red), Brave (Pink Nude), Blankety (Warm Nude) MAC Lipsticks (Peach Nude)
- Paintpot by MAC – Painterly
- Smoulder MAC Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
- Mascara MAC In Extreme Dimension